Monday, September 14, 2015

I Brake For Love and Joy

 
{Jane Bosi}  Happy Monday!!  I am so in love with this sheet of stamps by Alie Hoogenboezem de Vries!  I just cannot stop playing with it!!  You'll find it labeled in the store as Full Sheet 150.  It is amazingly wonderful!!!
I had some water color paper scraps sitting on my desk so, I decided to do some water coloring.  It was fun and relaxing--the perfect way to end my weekend!
I created this colorful background by stamping the geometric shape image repeatedly and then colored in using distress inks and an aqua brush--the same way I colored everything else.  The paper is a matte finished card stock vs water color paper.  I love how deep the colors are and how different it looks just by changing the paper type.
 Be Happy.  Enjoy life.
Don't forget to be awesome--Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment