Tuesday, September 29, 2015

I Brake for Divas!


One of the things about celebrating birthdays is getting birthday gifts, so it's always a good idea to have Thank You cards at the ready. 

This is Marcie, one of the Rubber Romance Divas that are available at I Brake for Stamps. I think the Divas are very stylish  like I'd be in an alternate life if I were thin, younger, and ladylike. Alas, I'm none of those things.

Marcie appealed to me because she is holding a sign which makes her perfect for a myriad of occasions and sentiments. You gotta love a versatile stamp. Marcie was stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink (Ranger) and colored with Copic markers. I did add a touch of blush with a chalk pencil. 

The image panel was die-cut with a die from the Long Rectangles Nestabilities die set (Spellbinders). Black cardstock was die-cut with the matching Scalloped Long Rectangles Nestabilities die, the Fancy Floral Lace Border die (Cottage Cutz), and a Fancy Corner die (QuicKutz). Yellow patterned paper from the French Country 6x6 pad (Graphic 45) was die-cut with one of the dies from the Decorative Borders die set (All Occasion). 

The image panel die-cut was matted with the scalloped rectangle die-cut, the was adhered to a card front cut from a sheet from the Typography 8x8 pad (Graphic 45). The Fancy Floral Lace Border die-cut was adhered at the base of the card front and the yellow chain Decorative Border die-cut was adhered over it. The two Fancy Corner die-cuts were added to the top corners of the image panel.

An ancient rub-on Thank You sentiment was added to the scalloped boxes.

You really ought to go check out Marcie, the other Rubber Romance Divas, and all the great stamps at I Brake For Stamps. Click on my badge below to be whisked over there to check out their fabulous images!


Thanks for visiting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment