Here's the stamp...
I used embossing folders as you can see on the card background and the background the stamp is on and sponged ink around the edges of the die the stamp is on. I cut a couple pieces of camo ribbon and adhered to card, adding bronze brads in corners. I colored the stamp with Copics and I asked my boyfriend to make sure I colored it accurately and he said yes. Yay! I cut the stamp out with a die and cut off the top part of the stamp (for whatever reason?!?) and cut out the leaves and For You sentiment with dies. Supplies listed below.
It is kind of difficult to make masculine cards and I usually don't put ribbon on them, twine maybe, but not ribbon, but I made an exception here. I usually make masculine cards pretty CAS but I tried to add as much as I could to this one to see how much I could do and it still be a masculine card. This card will be to display in my boyfriend's reload room so I made it 6" square.
- Recollections 110# white card stock for base
- Gina K Designs Fresh Asparagus, Kraft and Chocolate Brown card stock
- Tim Holtz Gathered Twigs ink (used to sponge around die)
- Memento Tuxedo Black
- Tombo Mono Adhesive
- Brown Fun Foam (to pop up stamp)
- Pop Dots
- Zig Two Way Glue Pen
- Leaves embossing folder by Darice
- Woodgrain embossing folder, Tim Holtz Alterations
- Copic Markers
- Spellbinders Foilage Die
- Spellbinders Labels 18 die
- Spellbinders Classic Large Squares Die (to cut out stamp)
- Sizzix Dies, Card Phrases Set #3 (For You die)
- Camo ribbon from big box store
- Bronze brads from big box store
Isn't it amazing how many different supplies we use on a single card?
Did I inspire you to get this stamp to make masculine cards for the deer hunting men in your life?
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!!
Regina - I Brake For Stamps Design Team Member