Monday, June 8, 2015

I Brake For Birthdays!

{Jane Bosi}  I Brake For Birthdays, and banners, and dragons......Isn't he just cutest little Shrek-like dragon you have ever seen?  He's from the brand new sheet called You Are The Beast Dragon Sheet.  There's a companion sheet that is equally adorable called  Let's Party Dragon Sheet.  Be sure to check them both out!

I stamped the dragon using the chalk board technique so that it would stand out against the colorful background.  To create the background, I stamped two of the banner images repeatedly on white card stock.  I colored each element using a rainbow of Copic markers--really any marker would illicit the same result.  I layered two of the balloon images using masking to create a colorful embellishment and then added the sentiment to finish things off.

I'm sure that little guy will be equally fun to color so, stay tuned!
TTFN, Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment