Thursday, March 26, 2015

I Brake for ... OH Snap !!

Hello IBFS fans !!

It's Crystal here with a birthday card  , I made this card in mind to be given to a work friend from a group of us at work .The image I used is called The Gang and the sentiment inside is Happy Birthday From the whole gang , from half sheet #043 .
I like to make envelopes to match my card


IMG_3750IMG_3755

did you know you can cut words on a die cutter out of vinyl and add them to your cards  , Oh Snap was done this way ..

IMG_3754

inside my card

IMG_3756

a closer look at the envelope the top flap was covered in matching paper too ..

IMG_3757

Thanks for stopping in , I hope this card has inspired you to get inky with some rubber stamps today ,
for this image and so many more visit the IBFS store  .

Crystal Lopez – Design Team member for IBFS
DT_logo
crystal_lopez_bio_pic

2 comments: