Monday, March 2, 2015

I Brake For Bears......

{Jane Bosi}

Happy Monday!  Inspired by Andy Warhol and my twisted sense of humor, I have a colorful project to share!  It about sums up my opinion of this harsh Wisconsin winter!

Mr. Bear Square has such a stoic and humorless look on his face!!  After selecting some of my favorite colors and stamping each of them, I lamented over the perfect sentiment to tie the project together.....

Since I still don't have a stamp that says "Winter Womps" I had quite a challenge in front of me.  As I perused my extensive I Brake For Stamps collection, I happened upon this fabulous sheet, Floral Half Sheet 148B.  It made me chuckle! 

What's putting a smile on your face today?  Why not share?
Thanks for stopping by--Have a great day and don't forget to be awesome!
TTFN, Jane

1 comment:

  1. Clever use of that bear image. I never would have thought of using it that way. I love it!

    ReplyDelete