Thursday, February 12, 2015

I Brake for Randi Dandi images ...

Hello IBFS fans !!

It's Crystal here with a card using  an image Randi Dandi series#2 sheet , these are so stinkin cute and so fun to color , for this card I did not put a sentiment on it yet , I will save it until I need the card for an event , too many times I need a card and it has a sentiment not right for the need , so now I try to keep a few on hand that I can do up quickly.

IMG_3656
IMG_3660IMG_3656IMG_3658IMG_3659
IMG_3661
Supplies used : MME Lost &Found - Market Street 6x6 paper , Bazzill card stock in Robins egg and Candy hearts Randi Dandi series#2 sheet , Copic markers , MFT (My Favorite Things )Designer Labels 4 stax , MFT Layered Leaves , MFT rolled flower MFT rolled scallop flower , homemade glue dots , Queen &Co  gems , CTMH distress tool , sewing machine
Thanks for stopping in ,I hope this card has inspired you to get inky with some rubber stamps today ,
for this image and so many more visit the IBFS store  .

Crystal Lopez – Design Team member for IBFS
DT_logo
crystal_lopez_bio_pic

1 comment: