Thursday, February 5, 2015

I Brake for Masculine Birthdays ...

Hello IBFS fans !!!

Hello , It's Crystal here and today I made a masculine birthday card using an image from the Seniors ES 1007 sheet ,I colored him with copic markers that i matched to the papers I chose from MME Vintage Finds 6x6 papers  , I love the mustard color , it's very masculine and then chose to add a teal card stock from my stash to compliment the mustard , I ink the paper edges with Close to my Heart Lagoon to tie it all together .My birthday words are die cut from Die-Versions , inside the die cut words are from ProvoCraft A2 die plate , I used a binder edge punch on front layer and the frame die cut is a MFT designer label stax 1 ..



IMG_3650IMG_3651IMG_3652

Thanks for stopping in ,I hope this card has inspired you to get inky with some rubber stamps today ,
for this image and so many more visit the IBFS store  .

Crystal Lopez – Design Team member for IBFS

DT_logo
crystal_lopez_bio_pic

No comments:

Post a Comment