Thursday, February 19, 2015

I Brake for Jack Pots !!!

Hello IBFS fans !!

It's Crystal here with a Jack Pot birthday card using an image from Seniors half sheet #047 , I colored my image with copic markers and then used some pierced circle dies and I did some distressing on the edges and some machine sewing to the base layers .



 IMG_3664 IMG_3665 IMG_3666 IMG_3668
inside
IMG_3667

Supplies used : Seniors half sheet #047 , MME Miss Caroline Dilly Dally , MFT Pierced circle dies , metallic twine , button , tickets from stash , Happy Birthday die from Die versions , CTMH distresser tool , sewing machine , Big Shot to cut dies  , adhesive sheet , red glitter card stock  ,memento black ink , SU pool party ink
Thanks for stopping in ,I hope this card has inspired you to get inky with some rubber stamps today ,
for this image and so many more visit the IBFS store  .

Crystal Lopez – Design Team member for IBFS
DT_logo
crystal_lopez_bio_pic

1 comment:

  1. I love it. Great fun card design that is sure to get some laughs from all!

    ReplyDelete