Monday, January 5, 2015

I Brake For Frigid....

{jane bosi}

By FRIGID, I mean it is -40 below zero (with wind chill) here in my little neck of the woods!  It is clearly the perfect kind of day to hunker down and stamp!

This is a pretty straight forward card--a sketch I wanted to try.  I matted some cardstock and vellum and, STITCHED THEM TOGETHER!  LOL!!  I've recently rediscovered my mini Janome sewing machine and now I think I am just the CRAFTIEST!

The penguin image can be found in the I Brake For Stamps store as Large Penguin.  I'm linking the whole search for "penguin" since there are just so many cute images to choose!  The Happy Birthday Wishes is probably the single most used verse from I Brake For Stamps that I own.  You'll find it on half sheet 138B--I use it so much, I don't even have to look up the reference anymore ;)

Stay warm, my friends!
TTFN, Jane

1 comment:

  1. I love the layout behind that cute penguin. And, yes, cold here as well! At least we did not get as much snow as they predicted. Stay warm and keep those lovely creations of yours coming.

    ReplyDelete