Monday, November 3, 2014

I Brake For.....Bisters and Stillness....

{Jane Bosi}

I just got my first Bisters.....not gonna lie....they are pretty coolio!  I'm not 100% on what they are, but I'd describe them as powdered pigment.  I activated mine, in this first attempt, with Perfect Pearls Mist on regular white cardstock.  I am completely stoked about learning more about them and trying different types of papers and activating agents....And, of course, I'll be needing them all!  You can learn about them here, at the Bister gallery and video tutorial section. In my sample, I've combined Red, Mahogany and Natural.

This image, Floral Silhouette, has long been a favorite.  It was the perfect choice to complete this card.  I always struggle with covering up a particularly appealing background.  Silhouette images are great for using in this way.  They add just the right compliment.

The sentiment, Be Still, could quite possibly be the anthem of my life :)  I may wax philosophic on my own blog regarding this later.......but for now, thanks for checking it out!

TTFN, Jane

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Beautiful background you created with the Bisters and I love the silhouette design you used with it too. And, the sentiment is perfect! Your combination with the kraft card stock was stunning!

    ReplyDelete