Tuesday, November 25, 2014

I Brake For Skating Santa's

Hello peeps running late again had my card done on Sat. but was not pleased with it so we did a remake this morning......Beth here with a Rick St. Dennis stamp called Skating Santa he is such a cute and jolly little fellow.....don't you think?


Today I have made a Z-Fold Card....using some new toys by Spellbinders I die cut the edges and then used the scalloped circle for a frame to glue Santa to.....Santa has been colored with Copic's and Star Dust Stickles for the fur pieces my papers are from Recollections Homemade Holiday.


Here is a second picture with the card closed ...well that is it for me today will see you next Tuesday with something new.

Have a great week....Beth

1 comment:

  1. I love your cute Santa card. Nice cool layers to showcase him too!

    ReplyDelete