Saturday, October 4, 2014

I Brake For Skelly Tonn!

Hello and happy Saturday!

I have to apologize for missing last Saturday...which I believe is my first time since joining the team on March 3, 2012.  My computer charger cord broke and I had no way of uploading my photos or posting to my blog.  Wow!  Before you know it I'll be coming up on my 3rd anniversary!

Today I'm sharing a really fun Halloween image!  This one is called Skelly Tonn.  It's from the Rick St. Dennis line at I Brake For Stamps.


I used a variety of dies and punches to accent this amazing stamp.  The window was made with a Spellbinders Grand die.  The fence is from Martha Stewart, the spider web is Memory Box and the bats and sign post are from Quickutz.


I used Copic markers to color them.






No comments:

Post a Comment