Monday, September 22, 2014

I Brake For Gnomey Post It Notes.....


{jane bosi}  Happy Monday! 

I have a cute little project today---it's a little desk top post it note holder!  I thought it would be cute with these sweet little Gnomes and their accompanying mushrooms!   I've had this sheet forever, but it's a natural go to for cute fallish projects!

The panel behind the post it pocket is decorated with two of the mushroom stamp images.  To tie it all together, I used the same designer paper to piece together two of the mushroom tops.

My little Gnome friend is colored with copic markers.  Fun stuff!

TTFN, Jane

2 comments:

  1. That is a really cute note holder. Would make a great gift too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane - love this note holder!!! This is a new style to me...do you by any chance have a tutorial for it? Thanks smarch@wildblue.net
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete