Monday, August 4, 2014

I Brake For....Call Me!


{Jane Bosi}

Happy Monday, Stampers!! Today, I have a quick card to share!  I love the vintage look of some of the images from this new sheet!  When you bop around in the store, you'll see the "talking heads" used separately.  I wanted to use them together and just a part of the sentiment....I'm soooo out of the box!  LOL!

I stamped the main image and then masked it with an oval cut from scrap paper.  Using two different background stamps and complimentary inks, I created the background.   I omitted a portion of the sentiment by covering it with scrap while inking.  It's a fun little vintagey card with just the right message!

TTFN,  Jane

PS--If you're not headed to the store just yet...the name of the sheet is Full Sheet 139.  You can tuck that away for later ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment