Tuesday, March 11, 2014

I Brake for Recipes

Good morning Peeps, Beth here....I  have a kind of long post for you today so bare with me.....I love doing mini  albums and that is what I have for you today.

The front of my book has the Large Grape stamp which comes in a set #041 or single.

 
Wine glasses from half sheet set #041 and tabs from Recipe Card set

more recipe cards and stamped them with the smaller pear and grape stamps from #041 set.


Large Pear and Recipe Cards


teacup with blueberries set #041

 
pocket page 


Olives stamp set #041


and here I have the Tabs from The Recipe Card set......everything was colored with Copic's and I paper pieced the chef's hat....my papers are a set called Olivia's Sweet Shop.

2 comments:

  1. Amazing project! This is so wonderful. I love the all of the different papers with the images. You combined everything so well to give it a warm, cozy kitchen feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a awesome projects , I love your recipe mini album , great Idea Beth , beautifully done !!

    ReplyDelete