Thursday, March 6, 2014

Hello , Camping we will go !! by Crystal

Hello IBFS  friends !!
It's Crystal here with a card made with that cute retro Trailer from IBFS , you can buy this as a single stamp or on a Senior Full sheet with other outdoor stamps on it ,this is part of the humors Senior line IBFS carries.. lol  .. I love them ...
this is my card with my matching envelope , can you see the itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka dot bikini hanging on the line ..( now that song is in your head ..right ..lol
IBFS trailer 3-7 002 - Copy
more views of my card
IBFS trailer 3-7 003 - Copy

IBFS trailer 3-7 005 - Copy
inside my card I added washi tape and the hello is a die cut
IBFS trailer 3-7 006 - Copy
 recently I was at the post office mailing some of my cards and the lady was looking where to put her sticker on a larger one I was mailing  , she said she did not want to cover it up as it was so cute , I told her that I call the art on my envelopes EYE CANDY for the postal person , she absolutely love it , so decorate those envelopes you mail , they love seeing the Eye Candy ..
IBFS trailer 3-7 007
copic colors used
IBFS trailer 3-7 001
Thanks for stopping in to IBFS so you next Thursday with another cutie .
DT_logo

crystal_lopez_bio_pic

No comments:

Post a Comment