Monday, February 17, 2014

I Brake For Giraffes

{Jane Bosi}  Happy Monday!!!  It's time for some giraffey birthday wishes!!  To find both the birthday sentiment and sweet giraffe image, see this sheet  in the I Brake For Stamps store!! 

I began by inking my image with mustard distress ink and stamping onto neutral cardstock.  I reinked in mustard again, and then on just the larger giraffe, added vintage photo distress to the edges.  After stamping on a second piece of neutral cardstock, I trimmed the larger giraffe.  It was then added to the focal piece and popped up with dimensional tape.  It adds a nice bit of dimension and texture to the final project.

I inked the edges of the focal piece and matted on the dark brown cardstock---a ribbon, embossing folder and more sponged ink, finishes the whole thing off!

On this awesome sheet, you'll also find the sentiment (and many other goodies) that I have chosen for this card. 

My 13 year old daughter gave this to her friend last week.......she loved it!  Giraffes just appeal to everyone!!

TTFN, Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment