Tuesday, February 18, 2014

I Brake For Children

Beth Ullman here with my first post as a design team member for IBFS....I have used Della's stamps for a number of years and love her style and variety.

Today I have for you a Gate Fold Easel card I found this design over at Stamp Smiles and a great tutorial for it, so please check it out.







 Now for the details, all stamps are from IBFS
Stamps used  Children Sheet (notice these are out of stock)
Papers- DCWV Kidlets
colored with- SU Markers
inks- Ranger embossing and  Black Stazon
Martha Stewart Punch
Nestibilitie dies
Card stock - SU

Now for a picture of this cute little card folded up.




I decide to add a belly band for the closure which I think turned out perfect ....hope you enjoyed my first post and I will be back next week with something new.

Beth

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Beth- and Congrats on the DT- I look forward to seeing what you create with the gorgeous images from IBFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous grand entrance, Beth! Love this easel card and what a cute image! Big congratulations!

    ReplyDelete