Saturday, November 2, 2013

I Brake For the North Pole!

Hello and a good Saturday to you all!

As much as I'm a "one holiday at time" kind of girl I do realize that when you MAKE your own Christmas cards you have to pretty much work on them all year long! Today I'm sharing a wonderfully sweet Rick St. Dennis digital image found at I Brake For Stamps.
 
 
 
The image I chose is called North Pole Welcome.  I'm sure by now most everyone is familiar with digi stamps but in case you're not here's a little description.  When you purchase the image it will be e-mailed to you.  You can then print it out in any size or color you want!  That's really cool because sometimes I want a smaller or large image depending on the layout of my card.  This is a definite advantage over traditional rubber stamps.  (Though I'm still TOTALLY hooked on rubber!)
 
The verse is from the sheet called Every Day Phrases.
 
 

You can visit my blog by clicking on the picture below!
 
www.renlymatsworld.blogspot.com
 

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment