Monday, November 11, 2013

I Brake for a Christmas Dress

Hi all! Aletha here with more Christmas inspiration from I Brake for Stamps (IBFS). Today I have a very cute art card using one of Rick St. Dennis’s Christmas digital image, “Christmas Dress.” You can also find her in a single rubber stamp or in a sheet of four amazing rubber stamps.



I have colored Christmas Dress with Copics and added some sparkle with Spicas and Wink of Stella glitter markers. I kept everything in traditional Christmas colors, which I love. I will have more details listed on my blog, AJ's Designs.



I used holly motif die cuts and added Red Wink of Stella brush markers. Added a few red and green crystals and I think she ready to show off her new Christmas dress.

Thanks for stopping by. Please head back here every day for more IBFS inspiration from some very talented designers. Check out our Facebookpage for all the happenings at IBFS. I hope everyone has a great week!
Aletha Jane





No comments:

Post a Comment