Monday, November 4, 2013

I Brake for Betti and Spring

Happy Monday! Aletha here and I hope everyone had a great and creative weekend. I know that I had a good one. I was in my studio most of the time. I love it when that happens.


My project this week is really for spring time. I know, we just got over Halloween, and now getting ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas, but I needed some spring and summer color.



I would like to introduce you to Betti, from Rick St. Dennis’s Randi Dandi series here at I Brake for Stamps. I colored her with Copics, of course, and added a few handmade flowers to enhance the spring time mood. I adore Rick’s Randi Dandi series. Most of the designs have marvelous hair styles, and I love coloring hair. I have all the details and links on my blog at AJ’s Designs.


Thanks for stopping by. I hope you stop by every day for some I Brake for Stamps inspiration.
Aletha

1 comment:

  1. wow, another stunning card Patricia.
    great colors and design.
    i was also on your other blog and a great card aswell.
    greetings from Ann

    ReplyDelete