Sunday, July 7, 2013

Welcome to My Dark Side!

Happy Sunday All, Kristen here with a preview of my other side, my dark side...LOL.  If you have been following the blog, you may have noticed that I tend to be a cutesy stamper, and I usually am, but once in a while I like to head on over, to what I call my dark side. I very much enjoy playing with "creepy" images, and even making them more creepy then they already are...As you can see here, I used the Mad Hatter image and gave him blood Halloween images....ARGH...I need them all....
shot eyes...LOL..I love it!  I would have loved to add the saying "We are All a Little Mad here", but I didn't want to ruin the card!  The image is so amazing by itself!  I just think these Rick St. Dennis images are so much fun...and, have you seen the new
   Well, that is all I have for you today. I just got back from vacation, and now I need to recover...LOL...Hope you all are staying cool, and have a great week! Happy Creating!

1 comment: