Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Rick St. Dennis - Flower Fairy

Hi everyone, how are you doing on this summer day in July?  Today I am going to share with you a project using the Rick St. Dennis image, Flower Fairy.  This image is a rubber image and a little different then the ones I normally use.  It seemed to have so many little parts to color I kept finding ones I missed as I went along.  It's like completing a 1,000 piece puzzle that you are over the world about finally putting together.  That's how I felt about this image but, I'll tell you, I was pleased with the results when I was finished.


Definitely outside of the box for me but a great image all the same.  Well worth the jigsaw moments of coloring!
Have a great Tuesday everyone!
Thanks so much for stopping by,


No comments:

Post a Comment