Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Mother's Day and Mother and Child Femme

Hi all!  How's your day going so far?  Great I hope!  Today I am going to share with you a Mother's Day card I made using the I Brake For Stamps image, Mother and Child Femme.  I LOVE this image and the Femmes.  The last time I shared a project using this image I made a decorative box.  This time I decided that this image would be perfect for Mother's Day.  AND, with Mother's Day this weekend here in the U.S. I have made my card to share with you.  I've changed the color scheme this time around as well too, using more pink and girlish colors.  Why?  Well, this card is for my mother and her favorite color is pink.

I hope you all enjoy what is left of this beautiful day!  AND, for all of you mother's out there I hope to take a few moments to enjoy how beautiful and amazing you are!
Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment