Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I Brake For Weddings!

Hi all, Kristen here, I hope you are enjoying your week this far.  The weather here in New Hampshire has been crazy this week. It has gone from sunny and 70, to rainy and 40.  We have also been experiencing more thunder and lightening than I am comfortable with.  Living In NH, we don't get to many crazy thunder storms, so what thunder we do get is a bit scary....
   Today I wanted to share my newest card creation with you.  I recently got this Bride & Groom stamp from I Brake For Stamps and I couldn't wait to make a card with it.  I love that this stamp can work for a wedding card, as well as an Anniversary card.  As you see, I did not include a saying on this card, as I have no one to give it to at this time, but it will be as easy as stamping a greeting on the inside. 
   Well, that is all for me today. I hope you had a great day and Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment