Saturday, April 13, 2013

I Brake for Fine Wine!

Hello everyone!
Today I'm sharing a card made with one of my new favorite stamps from I Brake For Stamps! 
I do so love my wine and a good friend of mine does too so this will probably be her birthday card.

The image is called Wine and Grapes  and can be purchased on it's own or HERE on a full sheet of beautiful fruit stamps. Happy Birthday is part of the verse called Good Example


And...(it took them long enough) I can tell you that the embossing folder is Poppy by Anna Griffin for Cuttlebug because they FINALLY are printing the names on the folder!  Yay!

The grape leaves were made with punches and the vines are raffia.  The tab is a McGill punch.


Just click on the picture below to visit my blog!

  Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment