Friday, January 11, 2013

Will You Be my Valentine?

Happy Friday All! 

Kristen here with a Valentines Day card for you.........
I am a complete sucker when it comes to the "Hallmark" holidays, and while my hubby and I don't really celebrate Valentines Day (after being together for 20 yrs it seems kinda of pointless to celebrate "love" on one day of the year), but what I do love is all the decorations and helping the kids with their valentines cards for their classes....So with Feb 14th approaching, I got in the spirit and made this Valentines card using I brake For Stamps rubber stamp "Heart Cammy". She is such a sweet image for all kinds of Valentines, and she was super fun to color...LOL....Well, that is all for me today. I hope you have a fabulous weekend and happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment