Friday, January 11, 2013

Kisses Cammy

Hi Everyone, it's Robyn here today.   I have been having such a great time with the new Kisses Cammy stamp.  I think she is simply adorable.  I have 2 easel cards that I've also made using Kisses Cammy; which I will share with you next Friday.  Such an adorable image that is great for Valentine's Day, but also for any girl cards/projects.  Wouldn't she make the perfect image for a little girl birthday card?  Too cute!  My card measures  6" x 6". 


I've paper-pieced Kisses Cammy and colored her skin and hair with my Letraset Promarkers and the sentiments on the doily are from the MS102 Full Plate.

Hope you like it!  Thanks so much for stopping by today.

Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Awww, this is a pretty card. Love all the detail x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete