Saturday, January 19, 2013

Feeling a little Frosty????

Got Snow???
Hey there, Kristen Here....tonight I would like to share with you a touch of winter.  Being from New Hampshire, we have a VERY long winter.  Sometimes (not often though), we have snow on the grpund from the end of October (usually Nov) till mid March and sometimes April.  Honestly, I haven't seen my grass for months now.  Most off the time, by mid Feb, I have completely had it with the winter weather.  I long for spring flowers and green grass, and even more so, I look forward to opening my windows and letting the fresh air in, but here we are Jan 19th, and it is freezing around 23 degrees and we are drapped in our winter gear, so it only seems fitting that I create a Snowman card using the super cute Large Snowman post stamp.  I tried super hard to make it more winter colors than Christmas. Not totally sure that worked, but I love, love, love this stamp...wouldn't it be super cute as a hot choc wrapper...hmmmm...maybe going to have to give that a try.
Well, I hope you are warm, where ever you are.  Have a great weekend and happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment