Friday, December 14, 2012

You're a Sweetheart!

Hi Everyone, it's Robyn here today.  I hope you're having a great Friday!  Although I'm still busily creating my Christmas projects, I wanted to take a break and make an adorable little Valentine's Day basket.  The base was made using two Petal Card die cuts (Sizzix die) that I adhered together to create a heart-shaped basket.  So cute!
 I stamped the red heart base using the largest frame-type stamp from the Fancy Elements Sheet using red ink.  I also used a circular, swirly stamp from the same stamp set to make the lovely pattern on the white heart.   I just got this sheet, but I can already tell that I'm going to get a lot of use out of it.  I really love it.

I used my nesties hearts to create the scalloped blue and also the white heart.  The "You're a sweetheart" sentiment came from the MS102 Full Plate sheet.  This sheet has 27 love stamps including quotes from Shakespeare, Einstein and Aristotle.    Perfect for Valentine's Day, but also for thinking of you, Anniversary and wedding cards. 

I hope you liked my project for today.  It was a nice break from all of my Christmas crafting, but I'm enjoying that too.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment