Friday, December 28, 2012

Valentine's Day Pillow Box

Hi Everyone, it's Robyn here today.  I know we're only a couple of days past Christmas, but I am excited to get an early start working on some Valentine's Day projects.  This is a cute little pillow box using a Sizzix die that is great for little treats.  I tied the top using white seam binding ribbon.


 


 The vellum piece is using the Love Coupon stamp; which I embossed in white and cut out. 


I embossed the elements from the Fancy Elements sheet using white embossing powder.  You can see the detail better on the back of the pillow box (below).

 The stamps that I've used are Love Coupon, Conversation Heart Candy, MS-102 Full Plate and Fancy Elements.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope everyone has a great weekend!
 

Thanks for stoppinb 

No comments:

Post a Comment