Saturday, December 22, 2012

I Brake For Caffe, Mocha.....

I needed a gift for a woman at work that I've become friends with in the last several weeks. She's covering for the teacher that had surgery and I wanted her to feel welcome this Christmas. We're quite a "family" at my school and I wanted to make sure she had a gift too.  I know she loves coffee and chocolate (well, DUH! who doesn't) so I combined this adorable coffee themed pair of stamps from
I Brake For Stamps with some chocolates in a jar. Now she'll have something to nibble on while she sips her Dunkin' Donut coffee.

The verse is called Caffe, Vodka, Valium
and the image is called Bunnie.
Both are from the IBFS Rubber Romance line.






 

1 comment:

  1. Gosh..what a sweet thought! Very pretty, and I know she'll always remember that someone thought of her.

    Blessings to you and yours, and a very Merry Christmas.

    xo
    Judy

    ReplyDelete