Thursday, November 1, 2012

I Brake for Cornucopias

Hello, Braker Fans. I trust you all had a fun and safe Halloween. I only had 4 trick or treaters here last night. That is more than I expected since we live in the country. Last year we were out of town during the holiday and it was our first year on the ranch. So I didn't know what to expect this year.

Ok, on to my DT project this week...I made a Thanksgiving card since that is the next holiday coming up and I will be focusing all my efforts on Christmas cards in the coming weeks. But I love this stamp so I had to use it since Autumn is upon us.


I kept the embellies at a minimum so the image would really stand out. I had lots of fun coloring this stamp as I used so many Copics. This is a digi in the store called "Cornucopia."

For all the details on my card, go visit my blog.

That's it for me; see you next Thursday...

Hugz,
 

1 comment: