Monday, October 1, 2012

I Brake For Fall!






{Jane Bosi} Happy October!! I couldn't resist bringing you a traditional fall project today.......or maybe two!

My first project features the beautiful Framed Leaf Folliage image. I knew the minute I saw it, that it had to be mine! Once I stamped and colored it using my Copic airbrush system, I couldn't have been happier!  The "Prayer Changes Things" sentiment can be found on the Inspirational Plate #3.




My second project features a new image from Chelsea Le Designs. This sweet little girl couldn't be any cuter!! Make sure to check out the entire line....they are all must haves!!! 

Happy Fall Y'all!  TTFN, Jane

2 comments:

  1. These are great Jane. I love those leaves. The coloring is wonderful. That little girl is adorable too. Her hair looks so realistic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! I love the cute girl image and the coloring is perfect! Love them! Hugs, Ivonne

    ReplyDelete