Saturday, June 23, 2012

I Brake for beautiful birds

I'm so pleased to be sharing this beautiful stamp with you today. 
In case you weren't aware, I'm a bird lover.  I feed them year
round and just enjoy watching them.


The stamp is called Gathering Berries and is from
I Brake For Stamps.  The great thing about
birds is they come in so many colors...you
can color them to match your paper choice.
My verse is a rub on that I had that I thought
went perfectly with the image.


Tools and accessories:
Gathering Berries: I Brake For Stamps
Copic markers
rub on verse
Spellbinders label dies
Sizzix branch
wire
pearl strand
lace
paper rose
ticket corner punch


 
Follow Me on Pinterest 

1 comment:

  1. just busy blog hopping and came across your blog,hope you do not mind,but just love,your cards adore the birds,I love them too ,that is one super layout,and beautiful papers,hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete