Thursday, May 10, 2012

I Brake for Birds!


Today's Splitcoaststampers Ways To Use It Challenge was to incorporate a bird on your creation. I immediately thought of the fabulous collage birds that Della carries. I stamped my Flying Swallow Collage from I Brake For Stamps using VersaFine Onyx Black ink, then sponged in some Chocolate Chip and Soft Sky ink.

Click on the photo for a close up! I can also see these gorgeous stamps with beautifully colored backgrounds, but today I kept it neutral, and focused on the image itself.

The beautiful Wild Orchid flowers are also available at IBFS here. Thanks for taking a peek!
Stamps: Flying Swallow Collage by I Brake For Stamps
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky, Authentique Gathering DP
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black, Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky
Accessories: Wild Orchid Roses, silk leaves, Offray lace trim, Recollections pearls, tulle and pearls adornment, distressing tool,

3 comments: