Monday, March 19, 2012

Spring Has Sprung!

{Jane Bosi} Yup! That's about how I feel about the loss of our snow covered ground and frozen tundra--Spring always makes me think of Mowlene!! LOL!! She looks thrilled to be cutting lawn in the blazing heat--right? I'm a fan of all the Humorous Seniors, but have to say--Mowlene is my fav! She's even funnier if you sing her name a couple times.........see what I mean?

I fancied my card using a tutorial from the Technique Junkie Stampin' Companion CD--it's called Two Tag Easel. Check it out!!

TTFN, Jane

2 comments:

  1. LOL...Mowlene, Mowlene, Mowlene, Mowleeeene. I just love this, Jane. This is such a funny image. Awesome color combo and I love how it is simple and sweet.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job!! Now I have the song on the brain LOL

    ReplyDelete