Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Because He Lives - IBFS Challenge #19

Happy Wednesday to each of you!  It's supposed to be a lovely, sunny day here in Michigan with a whopping 64°F.  I plan on soaking up some of that warmth!  Is anybody else ready for Spring?  Woohoo!  To get things rolling, we have another challenge over on the challenge blog beginning today.  The theme is Easter and there is a lot of inspiration over on the blog.  Hope you'll be able to play along.
I've used a new release stamp called "Because He Lives" and I think it sums it all up!  I really love it.   The "Happy Easter" sentiment came from Every Day Phrases; which is one of my absolute favorite sets.


Of course, I also had to use my other favorite set called Inspirational Phrases; which I stamped on the inside of the card.  I think it's such a fabulous set!  There are 28 different sentiments on this set so you can see why I use it on nearly every card that I make. =)  Love...

Well, that's it for me for today.  I hope you'll pop over to the challenge blog and take a look at what the other DT have come up with.  Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Hope your week is a fabulous one!

Robyn

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this card, I needed this, this morning
    Monique

    ReplyDelete