Sunday, January 22, 2012

Spring flowers

Hi!! I was supposed to get this posted yesterday, but since it's 4:00 am on Sunday, I think it will be okay!! Our currect challenge at I Brake for Challenges is to make a card with a fun or fancy fold!!
I made a criss cross pocket card! Won't you join us and create something too!  For online galleries please use IBFCC17 so we can find your creations! Thanks!



Here's the link for the challenge: I Brake for Challenges 
You don't have to use an IBFS image, but if you have them, we'd sure love it if you did!!
Della has so many great images in stock!!

I used Flower Pots and Tulip for my card. 
There's more in this BLOG POST.
Have a great day! Cheryl

2 comments:

  1. I have enjoyed this site, I like what I have seen and will be back. I love crafts and stamping.

    ReplyDelete