Tuesday, January 24, 2012

PLEATED TEA


Hi Everyone! Have you played along in the latest I Brake For Stamps Challenge yet? The challenge is to make a “Fancy Folds” (you can see it here).  
On my card today, I used the technique called the Pleated Front card from the 3-D and Fun Folds Cd from the Technique Junkie Newsletter.
Here’s a list of supplies I’ve used for this card:
Papers:  SU Wild Wasabi, Rose Red
Stamps:  IBFS Coffee and Tea Sheet
Copics: R39, R81Y23, YG67 and YG63
Inks:  Momento: Tuxedo Black, SU Wild Wasabi, Rose Red
Accessories: Martha Stewart Score Board, Pencil, Technique Junkie Newsletter 3-D and Fun Folds, Paper Piercing Tool, Pink Grosgrain, Crystal Effects
  

Have a very BLESSED day! Thanks so much for stopping by!!! I hope you will join us in the challenges!

Chrissy D

1 comment: