Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Miss seeing you out sledding...

Happy Wednesday Everyone, it's Robyn here today. I know many of you have seen the new release sheet via our blog hop last Friday, but just in case you missed it here is a card that I made using the new stamp release available only through I Brake for Stamps by Rick St. Dennis.

Here is the card that I created using the sledding bear...


Stamp: Winter Bears - Rick St. Dennis Exclusive, Every Day Phrases "I Miss You"
Other Products used:
Paper: Basic Grey 'Out of Print'; Grey textured Coordinations paper, Letraset Promarkers, Doily, Snowflake button, 5mm self-adhesive pearls, Stickles in Crystal, Jenni Bowlin ink in Fountain Pen, EK Success scalloped border punch

Thank you so much for shopping by today, we always appreciate you taking time to see what the DT have been creating. I hope you have a fabulous rest of your week.
~ Robyn =)

No comments:

Post a Comment