Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I Brake for Simple Challenge...


Hello Everyone and a very happy New Year to each of you! I hope that you all had a lovely Christmas season with family and friends. It's Robyn here today. I have a CAS (Clean and Simple) card to go along with the first IBFS challenge of 2012. You can see what the other DT member have come up with HERE. Hope you take time to play along; you have 2 weeks after all to make a CAS card and link it to the blog. Any colors or theme will do! Just have fun!

I typically don't "do" CAS as I like lots and lots of layers but sometime you really only have time to sit and create something fast and simple. I do like the clean look though when I've happened along in blog world and see what others create.

My card today is using stamps from 2 sets that I recently got in my DT kit. The sentiment is from the wonderful Every Day Phrases (love!) and the cute little image is from the Chocolate Set of 4 (which is on sale right now by the way). I colored it in using my Letraset Promarkers. I then used my ruler to trace a frame around it. Can't get much simpler than that! =) Hope you are able to play along!

Crafty Hugs,
Robyn

1 comment: