Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Butterflies and Banners...Valentine's Day

Hello Everyone, it's Robyn here today. I have 2 Valentine's Day cards to share with you today...
robyn correa

The phrase came from the Every Day Phrases sheet from I Brake for Stamps. It is fast becoming my new favorite stamp set as it's so versatile.

Here is the inside of the card...

Injoystampin

The inside sentiment came from long-time favorite set called Inspirational Phrases (this set is my go-to stamp sheet-I love it!) The butterflies came from the Butterfly Kisses set.



This second card is my favorite... (I've enclosed a video tutorial below)


The outside sentiment also came from the Every Day Phrases sheet. Lastly, here is the inside of the card; which uses the Happy Valentine's Day Bold stamp. You can click on the names to see the whole sheet of each set.



Thanks for popping in today. We always appreciate it! Have a great day! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment