Sunday, November 27, 2011

When You Wish Upon a Star

Makes no difference who you are. I must say that being a Guest Designer for I Brake for Stamps this past 4 months, has been a wish that has come true. Della has been beyond generous and to work with such quality stamps has truly been a treat.

Hi everyone, Erika Taylor here with my last post for I Brake for Stamps. I wanted to save this stamp for an extra special occasion and I think today certainly qualifies. I stamped the image using Versamark and embossed with a really pretty pewter embossing powder. The perfect stamp for these feminine papers and ribbons too.


Thank you so so very much Della for allowing me to be a part of your team. It has truly been an honor. Never forget to wish upon those stars, you never know when a wish may come true.

Until next time
Toodles and thank you
Erika Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment