Monday, November 28, 2011

An Original Little Man

{Jane Bosi} I trust we have all survived our turkey comas?? This past weekend was full of family time.....I started feeling a bit nostalgic and wanted to share a project featuring fabby I Brake For Stamps and my lil man! On this cork frame, I'm using the Ornate Inchies Background stamp. It could easily be used as seen or separated into individual stamps. The images are unique and lovely and so very versatile. The technique, Cork Frames, can be found on the TJNL Stampbooking CD, also available in the I Brake For Stamps store! Check it out!

The picture of my crazy little man is from a few years ago.....my, how fast they grow! He still cracks me up daily :) I hope your day is full of laughter......and ink :) TTFN, Jane





No comments:

Post a Comment