Tuesday, November 15, 2011

JINGLE BELL BEARS!




Hello Everyone! I am SO excited to be back to joining the I Brake For Stamps Design Team again!  Have you checked out all of the fabulous things Della has added to the website?

Della even has a new Rick St. Dennis bears (see my card -aren't these bears the cutest!?) and the latesEmbossing Arts holiday images and  the new KennyK holiday stamps! Check out Mistletoe and Mrs. Clause here.

Take some time to check it out!!!


Here are the details to my card: 
Stamps: Jingle Bells Bear from I Brake for Stamps 
Cardstock: SEI Christmas Paper, Garden Green, Real Red, Whisper White, Sticker strip from SU
Accessories:  Spellbinders dies Elegant Ovals Grand Calibur, Dew Drops, Mini Glue Dots, White Satin Ribbon


Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
Chrissy D

1 comment: