Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas Puppy

Such a cute little puppy; he's just as sweet as they come. This is Christmas Puppy from I Brake for Stamps and I was so glad to get him. Although I'm not much of a kitty fan (sorry), I do love dogs (especially puppies!)


I decided on a soft, non-traditional colored card for today with lots of pinks and pastel colors. The paper is from Webster's Pages, so it was my color inspiration.



I've used several nesties on here: Oval, Labels 14, and Fancy Tags 1. I added some Stickles around a bit to add some sparkle. The silk ribbon, filigree corner accent and pearl brads are from Wild Orchid Crafts. The puppy has been colored using my Letraset Promarkers; love using those things! :)

Okay, that's my Christmas card share for today. I hope it inspires you to make something handmade this Christmas season. If you'd like to check out the Christmas Puppy, you can follow the link HERE.

Hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!
Robyn

1 comment: