Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Christmas Cookie Bear

It's a happy Wednesday around here today! I hope your day is going fabulous as well! If not, I hope this little card brings a smile to your face. I thought I would give you a little sneak peek of a soon-to-be-released Christmas Bear stamp sheet from IBFS. I did hear through the grape vine that it will be released later this week! *squeal* It's such a fun, cute set. I know you'll want to be on the look out for that.

The card measures 6"x6". I have created a background pattern using the Merry Christmas/Balls stamp; which I've embossed with clear embossing powder. You can see it better below.

I added some subtle shimmer spray just to add a little somethin'-somethin'. For the stamped layer, I've used the Labels 1 nestie and have edged around it using silver Martha Stewart glitter glue. I think it made the image "pop" a bit more.

I've used my Letraset Promarkers to color in the image and then chalked around it using a soft green/grey chalk.


NOTE: Be sure an check out the "Deal of the Week" over at IBFS on select stamp sets!

Okay, so for those of you who enjoy watching a video, I've added it below.

Hope you have a wonderful rest of your week!

Hugz,
Robyn =)

1 comment:

  1. Awww love your Christmas cookie bear stamp used on this beautiful card!
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete