Thursday, October 13, 2011

Wisteria Girl


This week's Belli Challenge is to use Flower Soft, felt, or chunky glitter on your project. I wanted to play with this Sweet Blossom girl from I Brake for Stamps, and the Flower Soft was the perfect embellishment for this image. This girl is a brand new Sylvia Zet stamp from IBFS, and the challenge over on the I Brake for Challenges blog is "Girl Power." Two challenges in one card - too cool! :-)

I colored this Sweet Blossom girl with Copic markers, and then I used the Wisped Frame technique from Technique Junkies. I added some Lavender Flower Soft to the areas where the flowers were. The seam binding is hand-dyed by sponging the wisteria ink all over it.

Check out the Girl Power challenge over on the I Brake for Challenges blog to see the gorgeous samples. We'd love to have you play along with us!


Stamps: Sweet Blossom - I Brake for Stamps
Ink: Wisteria, Black
CS: Wisteria, White, Lily Kate dp (Basic Grey)
Other: sponge, Lavender Flower Soft, Copic markers, circle die, Eyelet circle die, butterfly punch, pearl, seam binding, corner rounder punch
TJ Technique: Wisped Frames

No comments:

Post a Comment